AVRO Gumshoe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Employee Files - Raw

2 posters

Go down

Employee Files - Raw Empty Employee Files - Raw

Post by fredwildeman Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:02 pm

These files are raw employee information that is desired to be a biography of the subject. The desire is to contact the contributor to see if there is any addition information available, photo's, documents, artifacts etc. Often family members can assist with additional information. The end result to be word file that the archive group can turn into a pdf prior to being 'made live' on the museums database.

Last edited by fredwildeman on Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make more clear, and expand the description)

fredwildeman

Back to top Go down

Employee Files - Raw Empty Re: Employee Files - Raw

Post by fredwildeman Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:11 pm

The Tee’s
Yes, Ab [Albert] Tee was my father who passed away ar age 53 from a heart attack. My father moved from Orillia On to Toronto in May 1939 to join National Steel Car at Malton Ont, helping to assemble Lysanders He continued on with Victory Aircraft when he moved to the design office. After the war he stayed on with AVRO and was promoted to a design group leader until transfered to deHavilland Aircraft at Downsview 6 months before he died in 1964.

I worked at AVRO in the shop for 2 summers while attending school in late '40's / early '50's. I joined the design office full trime in Aug '54 and worked there until Black Friday on the CF 100, Arrow & Avrocar.

Regards, William Albert [Bill] Tee
Rexdale On

fredwildeman

Back to top Go down

Post by fredwildeman Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:12 pm

Edward Anthony Sinnott 2497

Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 4:23 PM
To: Avro Museum Info <info@avromuseum.com>
Subject: Workers list f names

Hello looked at your list posted on Facebook but it didn't go past the O's.
My grandfather was an electrician there, his name was Edward Anthony Sinnott.

Sent from my iPad

fredwildeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:14 am

fredwildeman wrote:The Tee’s
Yes, Ab [Albert] Tee was my father who passed away ar age 53 from a heart attack.  My father moved from Orillia On to Toronto in May 1939 to join National Steel Car at Malton Ont,  helping to assemble Lysanders  He continued on with Victory Aircraft when he moved to the design office.  After the war he stayed on with AVRO and was promoted to a design group leader until transfered to deHavilland Aircraft at Downsview 6 months before he died in 1964.

I worked at AVRO in the shop for 2 summers while attending school in late '40's / early '50's.  I joined the design office full trime  in Aug '54 and worked there until Black Friday on the CF 100, Arrow & Avrocar.

Regards, William Albert [Bill] Tee
Rexdale On
Fred, I don't see any contact info for this person ( Albert Tee).  Would you like me to reach out to the other one about Edward Anthony Sinnott?

Admin
Admin

https://mach2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum